Saturday, May 17, 2008

Snerdelovsky

Never thought I'd see the day when I'd title an entry after a name of mine on Paranormalnews.com (PN), but Jeff Behnke's new format is much more condusive to civil discussion than the previous version. The name I'm using there - one of 6 I've used since late '02 - is Snerdelovsky. No other names are accessible from the home page, but are on backup on a URL I feel no need to give at this time... That jernt used to be the biggest shit-slinging snipefest on the web. Hopefully it will not devolve as such again... My post/thread is on the General Paranormal board in the forum. And yes, it kind of sucks that, once posts are bumped off the recent posts on home page, one has to be a member to read them.


My purpose for being on PN now is because I was censored on ATS (abovetopsecret.com). (Name there is Lightworth). I've been there almost exactly a year, and last night was the first time they flat-out deleted a post of mine... True, PN definitely has a lot less readership than ATS, but I had to get the truth out somewhere. Apparently the British pop star Robbie Williams is hoaxing UFO sightings. Here's the deleted post on the Aliens and UFOs board in the thread about him. It would have been second from top on page 15:

Sorry to at least hypothetically rain on the parade, but I'm compelled to relay an obviously hoaxed triangular craft sighting report in Youngstown, FL last October. The story was on Earthfiles.com dated 10/19/07. What it has in common with the Williams account is the strong sense that the craft were military/human ("one of ours"). If Youngstown was real, why didn't it get the media attention of Stephenville-Dublin, TX? (And could that have been a very elaborate hoax as well)?


What, that's on par with a courtroom oath or even stronger, would require any unusual report to be believed without evidence? (end post)

Or how can sufficiently discerning readers accept such bamboozlement as fact without proper evidence?

As mentioned on PN, ATS is the biggest Spookified COINTELPRO hellhole on the web. Call it DC (as in Washington) - Disinformation Central. Screw them and the mangy old horses on which they ride, though I'll probably be posting there soon enough...

I probably won't be a frequent poster on PN (as usual), since I disgree with the existence of the word paranormal (and supernatural and even metaphysical). Intentionally and not, in the currently-popular public consciousness in terms of effect, paranormal equals abnormal, and supernatural unnatural. And I'll wager I'm with future history on that... For obvious reasons the concept of Above Top Secret musn't be an eternal one; or in terms of monolithic rule. Everyone just take a deep breath and let cooler heads prevail.

ATS should change its acronym to HUO; which would represent www.hoaxersultimateorgasms.com. A pathetic little establishment as itself would be laughable if it wasn't so sad and demented. Is it possible the PTB are preparing for an ET false flag operation? Or *gulp* could they actually be preparing a real invasion of (malevolent) aliens... or humans with unrevealed technology?

No comments: