Saturday, March 2, 2013

Music!

Fully realized I've had a big enough breakthrough to do another blog entry after 2 years, however brief: I have achieved legitimacy as a gifted enough songwriter, though not much of a singer, I must confess. A former employment afforded me a decent multitrack recorder, mic and classical guitar (already have keyboard); I've presentable demos for the first time. To the extent words can express, my songs are my tribute to and connection with my higher power. If I keeled over from cardiac arrest or stroke or whatever, I'm pretty sure I'd be good to go now. Cheers and peace.

Currently have 3 songs, working on 2 more, and if one thinks I'm lyrically controversial now, just wait until I finish the one about 9/11.

http://soundcloud.com/colin-d-burt

MP3s are finally up.  (June 12)

No comments: